Marketing and Campaign Management
You want results. Planned Campaigns deliver results. Campaigns that coordinate the content we write for your email newsletters, website and newsfeeds with activity at your Facility, on your Range or in your Shop delivers even greater results. Your RetailTribe Campaign Manager helps you get the best results you can.
- Understanding the campaign's purposeEvery Campaign has a clear purpose and objective that fits within a retail-marketing calendar, the lifecycle status of vendor products and the local market opportunities.
- Taking the campaign furtherTo drive even better results we provide you with additional optional actions you can take. These include physical actions you can take at your Facility, additional personalized content we can create, events you could run; all designed to increase engagement.
- Driving your Commercial TargetsEach Marketing Campaign has clear commercial targets that your Campaign Manager will work with you to achieve. It’s your end commercial result that is a measurement of your, and therefore our, success.
We create a website, personalized for you, that drives participation and activity, extending the golf improvement conversation with golfers. This either stands alone as your own Facility website or as a supporting micro-site driving additional traffic to your Facility website.
- Local and dynamic websiteThe website is dynamic, local and relevant. It supports the marketing messages that will build participation, activity and loyalty. In addition, your Campaign Manager can add your own local services and products with local testimony.
- Providing the latest news and alertsEasily create alerts that appear on your homepage and in your newsfeed to golfers. Update golfers instantly on opportunities to play, results of events, available clinic places, special coaching programs, product arrivals and special offers, and anything else that is important to your Facility.
- Online content that inspires better golfWe provide ever changing web features to interest your golfers. These include ‘Improvement Zones’ to inspire golfers to want to play better golf, more often. Content is updated weekly. It is written in the voice of the PGA Professional and builds the expert brand of your PGA Professional.
- Promoting your product range and expertiseChoose the vendor's catalogues you wish to display from our vast list of available catalogues. We maintain the content for you. It is written to drive golfers to you to buy their products from the shop.
Building Stronger Communities
The world is changing and we help you keep your golfers up to date with news and alerts as it happens. We offer your golfers, within your website, the chance to stay as up to date as they want. That helps you to improve your service while encouraging more of your golfers to play golf more often. It helps your golfers to feel more connected, more part of your community.
- Keeping your golfers up to datePosting updates and alerts to your website homepage is as simple as ‘Writing Something...’ and clicking the share button. Your golfers want to receive the latest news. They will feel more connected.
- Interacting with golfers onlineYour golfers can comment on your posts or post an update or query of their own. Your service improves; the golfer’s understanding improves and the more likely they are to be loyal.
- Getting the Golf Facility management involvedYou can extend this service to others at your Club. Make it easier for the General Manager, Course Superintendent, Men’s and Ladies’ Captains to update golfers and you will have golfers playing more golf.
- Groups help to build the larger communityEven allow the special groups within your Facility to organize themselves, making it easier for them to play golf or practice or even just to congregate at your Facility.
- Better customer knowledgeLearn more about your golfers by encouraging them to build out their profile. It will let you deliver a better service to the individual customer, without you having to keep laborious records.
- Customer Contact ManagementIt is easy to keep track of customer requests allowing you to do a better job of following up. Everything is visible in one place. Customer queries are not lost in your email inbox. That makes service easier to deliver.
Linked to a specific Marketing Campaign, every article our expert authors and designers create has a clear objective: Promoting the expertise of the PGA Professional, through his or her voice, inspiring golfers to want to play better golf, to visit the facility and to engage their PGA Professional more often.
- Inspiring your golfersBy constantly talking about the end result, our content inspires the reader to want to play better golf. The articles we design promote the advantages of the Golf Facility and the expertise of the PGA Professional.
- Information that golfers want to receiveThe read rates on our newsletters is many times the industry average. Golfers want to read articles designed to help them enjoy their game. They want to know how they can hit the ball consistently longer and straighter; they want to be inspired to improve their short-game; they really want to sink more putts. We inspire them, so you can improve them. Then they play golf more often.
- Driving ActionWe create as much physical engagement for you as you want. Every piece of content we create can have the ‘call to action’ added or removed. This action may be a link to contact the PGA Professional or a more affirmative action such as ‘book a lesson’, or ‘reserve a dozen golf balls’. But you are in control.
The more you know about your customer, the better the relationship you can have and the better the service will be. We encourage your customers to extend their profiles adding more information about their status and valuable insights into their preferences.
- Getting to know more about your customersGolfers want to tell their PGA Professional about their golf game, equipment and challenges. Through the use of online surveys we help you gather your customers’ key information, equipment preferences, the strengths and weaknesses of their games and much more.
- Targeting Your Customer's NeedsWith the knowledge of your customer base in hand, our Campaign Managers can work with you to create targeted campaigns that can help boost lesson program and equipment sales. In addition, you can provide a customized service offering which helps to build a more loyal customer base.